live link

Saturday, June 4, 2011

You better get your mind right!!!!!

Monday through Friday I get up and I go to my place of employment. I actually enjoy the work that I do, and for the most part I enjoy the people that I work with. But the idea of spending the rest of my life, "punching the clock" DOES NOT appeal to me at all.
So, about a year ago, I made up my mind that I was going to do something else. I was going to do something that I enjoyed, something that gave me the freedom that I wanted, to be able to spend more time with my family. But not just anything, it had to be something that I really enjoyed. Something that EXCITED me. Enter network marketing.
By most definitions I am a "newbie". Luckily I haven't learned by the trial and error method that a lot of marketers have and continue to use. I, (and everyone in, or interested in, marketing), have the very fortunate advantage of being given all of the resources necessary to be succesful in this industry.
The mentoring programs, marketing social networks, and information on the industry are readily available. All you have to do is be willing to put forth some effort and be willing to learn. The most succesful people in our industry are only too happy to share, with the world, their knowledge. For that and for them, I am eternally grateful.
Thanks to Tony Robbins, one of the first things I did in my new career, was to strike the word "failure" from my vocabulary. I literally DO NOT use that word at all. I believe that "failure" is a mindset and not a result of an action, and I refuse to let myself fall into that mindset.
Another word that I have recently struck from my vocabulary, is "impossible".  Because there is nothing that is impossible. "Speak those things as if they were"...., That is the mindset you have to have, you have to BELIEVE that you are going to get the results that you want.
I realize that some days it is difficult to stay focused, and it is easy to lose sight of things. The early stages of this industry are very impressionable and very trying. But, if you persist, and have the right mindset. If you take advantage of all of the knowledge and tools that are at your disposal. The results that you are looking for WILL come.
Remove negative words and thoughts from your life. Focus on your goals. Keep looking through the windshield, and never use the rear-view mirrors. You can't see where you're going if you're always looking behind you. Keep your head up, stay focused, get motivated and let's all go to the top.
Health, wealth, and prosperity to you all.........

No comments:

Post a Comment